The intersection is a popular location for movies and media taking place in Tokyo. It has appeared in the films Lost in Translation and The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift, while making appearances in numerous music videos, newscasts, and animated programs. As a famous representation of modern Japan, photographers and videographers are almost constantly circling the intersection, climbing on guard rails and perching on subway entrances in an effort to find the best vantage point.
Pick up 8:30am
- Senso-ji Temple
- Nakamise Shopping Street (Kaminarimon)
- Tokyo Skytree
- Imperial Palace
- Meiji Jingu Shrine
- Takeshita Street
- Shibuya Crossing
- Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden
Drop of 6:00
- Experience a traditional side of Japan on this hassle-free, private sightseeing tour of Tokyo.
- The itinerary includes a number of unmissable attractions, such as Meiji Jingu Shrine, the Imperial Palace, Senso-ji Temple in Asakusa, and more
- As this is a private tour, you’ll be able to go at your own pace and spend more time at the places that interest you most.
- Avoid the discomfort of Tokyo’s notoriously overcrowded trains with private transportation around the big city.